Momentum Commerce 360: Amazon Beauty & Personal Care Category
The market dynamics of the Beauty & Personal Care category on Amazon, along with its associated subcategories, present a unique, challenging environment for brands to succeed. There is a heavy mix of popular legacy, multinational brands and small independents. Higher margins on certain classes of products naturally raise ad costs. Finally, consumer search behavior can change rapidly based on trends that develop on social media platforms.
In this Momentum Commerce 360 report, we examine months of Amazon data to detail a number of metrics that shed light on the market dynamics at play in the Beauty & Personal Care category on Amazon. This includes Share of Voice (SOV) data both at a category and sub-category level, with comparisons to six months prior to highlight the visibility and stability of individual brands. Additionally, we analyzed best-seller rank (BSR) survivorship data, which measures how well a given product can maintain a top BSR over time.
Fill out the form below to download the full report, and check out our Amazon Brand Index tool for even more SOV data.
What’s in the Report:
- Category and sub-category paid and organic SOV data
- January 2022 vs. July 2021 comparisons
- Top organic, paid, and fastest-rising brands by category and sub-category
- 3, 6, and 12 month BSR survivability rates in the Beauty & Personal Care category
- Key strategic and tactical takeaways from this data for Beauty & Personal Care brands