Initial Recap of Prime Day 2023: Highlighting Notable Brands
With over 98,000 Prime Day orders submitted and over 172,000 items purchased, July 2023 Prime Day has concluded and named the biggest Prime Day event ever! Let’s look at some impressive performances of brands across the Top 100 categories by revenue using Momentum Commerce’s Amazon Brand Leaderboard.
Notable Gainers in Paid SOV During Prime Day
- Moen-> Bathroom Fixtures-> +4.74% Change in Paid SOV vs. the week prior. Moen surpassed both Art3d and DELTA Faucet to lead the subcategory during Prime Day.
- LG-> Air Conditioners-> +7.33% Change in Paid SOV vs. the week prior, reaching a high of 14.8% on 7/11/23.
- Greenworks-> Outdoor Power Tools-> +5.64% Change in Paid SOV vs. the week prior, capping out at 9.7% on 7/12/23.
- Sony-> Headphones-> +6.10% Change in Paid SOV vs. the week prior, overtaking Apple with 10.4% Paid SOV on 7/12/23.
Notable Discounts During Prime Day
- Dreametech-> Vacuums-> -58.28% Price Change vs. the week prior
- Gardener’s Basics-> Patio, Lawn, & Garden-> -27.27% Price Change vs. the week prior
- NEENCA-> Sports & Fitness-> -29.96% Price Change vs. the week prior
- DREAM PAIRS-> Clothing, Shoes, & Jewelry-> -21.88% Price Change vs. the week prior
Are you interested in more Prime Day Insights? Explore our free Amazon Brand Leaderboard tool with access to incredible amounts of data from Amazon US!