Momentum Commerce 360: Amazon Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry Category
Particularly over the last several years, Amazon has put a particular emphasis on its fashion offerings. The end result is that Amazon is now the biggest clothing retailer in the United States, according to Wells Fargo – significantly ahead of second-place Walmart. Yet the dynamics at play within the Amazon Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry category itself change considerably on a subcategory-by-subcategory basis.
In this Momentum Commerce 360 report, we examine months of Amazon data to detail a number of metrics that shed light on the market dynamics at play in the Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry category on Amazon. This includes organic and paid Share of Voice (SOV) data both at a category and sub-category level, with comparisons to six months prior to highlight the visibility and stability of individual brands. Additionally, we analyzed best-seller rank (BSR) survivorship data, which measures how well a given product can maintain a top BSR over time.
Fill out the form below to download the full report, and check out our Amazon Brand Index tool for even more SOV data.
What’s in the Report:
- Category and sub-category paid and organic SOV data
- February 2022 vs. August 2021 comparisons
- Top organic, paid, and fastest-rising brands by category and sub-category
- 3, 6, and 12 month BSR survivability rates in the Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry category
- Key strategic and tactical takeaways from this data for Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry brands